There are some themes for blogger, which not related post. Do you want to add a related post to your blogger blog?
Displaying related posts on a blog reduce bounce rates, provides a good user experience for readers. There is no inbuilt option to add related posts to Blogger. However, you can add related posts to Blogger using coding or widgets.
In this post, we will see the steps to add related posts [with thumbnails] using the LinkWithin widget. Linkwithin does not have a signup and it’s free. Let’s start.
How to Add Related Posts to Blogger?
1. Go to LinkWithin website.
2. On the right side of the screen, you can see a form.
3. Give the email address and blog URL.
4. In the platform, choose “Blogger“.
5. In the Width option, how much you should choose stories to display on your blog. In essence, this is the number of related posts that will be displayed on your blog.
6. Select “My blog has light text on a dark background” if your blog has a similar design.
7. After you give all the information, click on “Get Widget” button.
8. Click on “Install Widget” link.
9. Choose the blog (if you’ve multiple blogs).
10. Provide the title of the related post widget.
By default, LinkWithin widget adds related posts to your homepage and blog posts.
So you can put related posts in your blogger blog like this. If there are any questions then tell in the comment box.
If you like this post, then definitely share it on social media.