You know that there are two ways to earn money. First Google Adsense and seconds Affiliate marketing But you have thought that which of the two is better? You want to make a blogger or an online income. So who is the best of both of them? Which can be a possibility of development in our income.
It is important to know. Do you know why more bloggers are struggling to make more money? This is due to a simple: they do not know how to use monetization strategies on their blogs.
Yes, there are many ways to make money online, but there are only two main income sources in the use of bloggers.
Now if you are thinking about how to choose to make more money from your site, then this post is for you. And if you are going to start a new blogger, then these articles can prove to be better for you.
Do you have more interest, what are these two which are right for us who grow in your income? So let’s know.
Google Adsense vs Affiliate marketing
1. Google Adsense
Google Adsense offers the consumer the opportunity to earn money without dealing with the customer or answering their email. With AdSense sites, you can earn virtual-inactive income for which no more maintenance is required. It is beneficial for people running information sites with relevant affiliate products.
Google Adsense allows you to create content pages, and updating the content is very less because they do not have to do a lot of work, users can easily create multiple websites and earn good revenue from each one.
These sites are not long because instead of taking your mailing lists to your customers, your attention is now to click on ads.
These sites completely rely on the search engine. If on the spot, changing algorithms in search engines, your income can be very low.
- Earnings: Nobody can stay on your site forever Why do not they go away?
- Ease of Use: Suitable for beginner or veteran.
- Free: No cost to join or deploy.
- Advertising: Do not have time to create ads for your new advertisers? Do not worry, Google provides advertising for you.
- If your blog or site has low and slow traffic, your earnings will slow down.
- Payment: Only get paid when your account earns $100.
- You can not rely on AdSense revenue for a very long time.
- Google is always popular to edit your AdSense policy at any time, and then your income based on that should also be changed.
2. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing means that there are many affiliated sites available here by selling other products online, which are free to join ClickBank to sell digital marketing products, internet marketing products for JV Zoo.
These websites provide you with many products that you can promote on the web. If you are promoting these products and are able to sell it to the seller, then these affiliate websites will share a good percentage of the commission with you.
The best part about affiliate marketing is that you can make long-term business and earn money in the coming years.
The person using these sites needs a lot of effort to create a mailing list. This is important for your business, through which you can tell your customers about your new products and services.
Writes the most difficult part of using affiliate marketing; Writing extended details about your product can be a daunting task. It requires a lot of work and effort.
- With affiliate marketing, you can create a review blog for a specific product, and if there are only 100 visitors/months in that product, you earn more money than Google Adsense.
- You can also collect emails from users through consumer forms and use it for future branding using email marketing.
- You can get 75% commission on buying products. This means that if the price of the product is $ 100, then you will get $ 75 soon.
- Inactive income-affiliate marketing is an excellent source of inactive income. While working 9 to 5 many affiliate marketers use the revenue as a secondary source.
- The startup is easy – There is no charge to join – Select the product or service to find, promote and sell affiliate programs.
- By snatching them into false advertisements, it will break your reputation and business. Unless you read, affiliate marketing is read.
- Need for high traffic.
- It takes a lot of time to rank affiliate blogs on search engines and find the right buyers of products.
- It may be difficult to connect with some affiliate program platforms.
- There is no magic that you will not earn money overnight. Affiliate marketing is not a poor rich quick plan.
So you have learned about these two. And you have understood well who is better.
These two options are right for bloggers. But I would advise you to grow in the traffic of your website or blog and later it would be better to choose one of these options.
Increasing the traffic to your website is the only way to maximize the chances of making money online. If you have the right traffic, you can monetize your site in many ways.
At the end of these articles, I will say if there is any question in your mind then tell me in the comment box. We will definitely help you.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our RSS. You can also Like and Follow us on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.